Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Is this

Is this board dead or are we all to busy making money to post.

Re: Is this

wundering the same thing meeself

Hope it's not dead. Posts seem to come in waves, then subside for a while. I probably need to come up with some provocative posts to keep the ball moving.Let's see. How about these?:
Should Angelina Jolie continue to adopt children while visiting 3rd world countries? OR...
Is a woman turned on when her date whispers to her:
"I'm not wearing underwear".
Or finally:
If the universe continues to expand at a continually increasing rate, will it of necessity turn into the ultimate black hole, leaving nothing but an infinite void?

RATS about the black hole question. Steven Hawkins [I call him Stevie] spoke accross the street from where I work [day job] yesterday and I could have asked him that. Meanwhile, hot air will just have to expand without resolution.`

Ok Mark, how about this:

Should Angelina Jolie continue to adopt children while visiting 3rd world countries without wearing underwear while talking about an expanding black hole?

My version sounds better.

I've heard that somewhere along the way, Angelina has also adopted Brad Pitt. That way, as his mother, she can forbid him from possibly sneaking off to see Jennifer Anniston again.

How about:
Where does the white go when the snow melts?
Why is it called a building when its all finished, shouldnt it be a built?
What would chairs look like if your knees bent the other way?
Just things I wonder about.

Do they call it carolling because she was the first person to put Christmas poems to music?