Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
marketing guy on TV tommarow

sorry to spam the forum with this... but... its good stuff and i want to learn as much about marketing as i can...

I just got an email from joe polish (guy who does piranha marketing)

apparently Joseph sugarman is going to be on the TV tommarow... he's an old school advertising copywriter... read his book and it's GREAT stuff...

He's going to be on CNBC's "The Big Idea" with Donny Deutsch tomorrow night! That's Wednesday, January 31st - 10pm Eastern, 7pm Pacific.

figured some of you may want to catch it... I'm def going to.

mark

Re: marketing guy on TV tommarow

No need to apologise. I would not consider this as spam. Always happy to see a mention of something that might assist someone in building a better business.

haha thanks mark... just gotten to used to some of the other boards... everyone seems to either love or hate joe polish... and there was a huge thread on him spamming his 2.5 cuffs or something recently (i got the email myself but i don't HWE so don't care ;-)

from what i know of joe sugarman... you can learn a lot from his stuff... hope it's a good show tonight

"..and there was a huge thread on him spamming his 2.5 cuffs or something recently (i got the email myself but i don't HWE so don't care ;-)"

I think you are referring to the discussions about Joe BRISTOR sending SPAM to sell his hose, cuffs, etc., (not Joe Polish)

er... ya... sorry to many joe's to keep up with... got confused :)

got this email... well it's part of it... RESET YOUR DVR

Oh my goodness - I'm so sorry!

It turns out that Joe Sugarman appeared yesterday on the live taping of CNBC's "The Big Idea" featuring Donny Deutsch... but it won't actually be AIRED until TONIGHT! Joe Sugarman and of course Joe Polish have both asked me to pass on their sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

But, this is good news... you didn't miss it! It's actually only hours from now!

Here is the lowdown again:

Joe Sugarman, Maverick Marketer, good friend of Joe Polish and subject of one of the greatest Genius Network Interviews ever published is appearing on CNBC TONIGHT.