Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Selling my Challenger

I am selling a Challenger machine in excellent condition for anyone looking to expand or start their business.
I can throw in the valuable marketing materials and several of the pads that come with the machine.

I'm joining the Marine Corps and would like to sell it before I go.

Re: Selling my Challenger

not that i have cash...

but how much, whats included... ect...

also helps if people have a way of contacting you ;-)

I'm interested in buying but would likemore info on it. How much? Where are you located? howmuch use has it got?

I would include almost all the materials that originally come with the Challenger:

Challenger Machine (2 years old, excellent condition, 1/2 HP, works like brand new, never had any problems)

All the marketing materials (sample advertisments, stationery, and the business guide)

Plastics sliders for moving heavy furniture.

All 3 gliders

10 pads (used)

1 astroturf pad

This is the complete package, except the upholstery tool. You can get the same one for $50 in Home Depot.

The package nearly original and in very good shape. I'd like $1090.

dang man... if i had the cash i'd be all over that... was this one of marks kits?

great deal for someone... kinda makes me wish i'd waited a few weeks haha.

er anyway best of luck in the military man, my dad was a lifer in the USAF and i grew up a military brat... got mad respect for you guys.

Thanks. Good luck to you.

is this still for sale?

Hi,

Do you still have your Challenger for sale? If so, what are you asking. Thanks!

Ken A

contact info is?

how are ppl who want to buy it supposed to contact you if you don't post your email and phone number???

thanx --- Derek.

Yes, Ken- I still have the Challenger for sale. It's less than two years old in very good condition with all of the orignal marketing materials that come from Mark.
I also have 12 pads, the 3 original gliders, and the set of furniture movers. I'm asking $1090 for the whole kit.

Derek: Anyone interested can contact me on this forum. The same way you keep doing.

http://www.dcs1.com/dcs1boards/messages/detail.cfm?ID=16266&Board_ID=5

that you?

thanx --- Derek.

No.
I haven't sold the Challenger yet. This is a great deal for anyone who is looking to get into this business at a greatly reduced cost.
The machine is in excellent condition, it also includes all the marketing material in good shape as well.

Any chance this is still for sale?

Thanks,
David
714-465-3140

Semper fi; why don't you list an email address or phone number, so interested parties can easily reach you. As a former US Navy Officer in the amphibious Navy, I spent several years hauling Marines all over the globe, including to VietNam, the Caribbean, Europe, and other locales. Best of luck to you. Keep your head down!!