Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NYC Area??

Mark I must say Ive been reading this board for sometime now and have been wanting to get into this VLM carpet cleaning. I have a full time job that I am happy with but I am looking for a way to make some extra cash on the side. I was wondering if there is anybody in my area that has the Challenger? I even willing to drive alittle bit. I just have this feeling like I have to see it to believe it. I hear so many great things about it, it almost seems unreal.
Thanks
Vinnie

Re: NYC Area??

Hi Vinnie
Orbital Pad (OP) cleaning of carpets with the Challenger is a very effective way of doing the job. The high level of agitation in the tiny orbits, or ellipses, generated by the pad driver provides a thorough super-scrubbing of carpet fibers from an infinite variety of angles. The more agitation in the cleaning equation, the less water is required. Customers who previously have been left with overwetted carpets following a traditional steam (hot water extraction) cleaning really appreciate your being able to obtain equal (better, I think) results with only an hour or two of drying time.

I am in the final day of a week`s trip to Chile. Upon return on Monday, I`ll delve into my records and see who in the NYC area might have a Challenger.

Vinnie, I live outside of Barton NY, I believe it is about 4 hours from ny, If you are intrested then you can email me at witt-balth@htva.net

Hi Vinnie
I'm back from Chile. If you are still reading posts here, I have some names for you of Challenger owners in the NYC metro area. Only one is actually in the city: Steven Smalls in Jamaica, Queens. 718-529-0595.
Email: smalls133@yahoo.com.
Others in the general NY metro area or not too far down into NJ:
Domenic "Mickey Bullets" Navarro, Toms River NJ.
732-364-8583 or 732-691-3986.
Email: mickeybullets@yahoo.com.

Peter Silverstein, New Rochelle ny.
914-274-0005.
Email: petesilverstein@yahoo.com.

Louis Trillo, Manalapan NJ.
Email: lrtrillo@optionline.net.

Thanks Mark

Mark,

know any one in the central ohio area using these machines that i can go and check out?

Peace,
T-Nap

I've sold one Challenger in Ohio: to Steven Winter in Bexley, Ohio, in Nov. '05. swinter120@aol.com. I've asked the folks at Challenger Pad Systems if they have sold any directly, but they have not yet gotten back to me.

hey mark d.
i'm not in jersey at the moment but will be by summer hopefully