Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
rechargeable sprayer

hi everyone, just bought a recharchable sprayer and although i havent got to use it in a "actual" work envirnment yet, i have usedit in a couple of rooms of my house and so far so good. 8 hour charge is supposed to last about 9-10 hours spraying (don't know about the actual time yet) cost $100. got it from , Harbor Freight Tools, if you go to their wedsite and put "sprayers" it will come up. let you know more about the performance when i can, but for the price it looks like a winner so far. bill y

Re: rechargeable sprayer

Looks nice if you don't mind the "backpack" type sprayer. I believe I've seen a good review of that one on a gardening website... and I think they sell it for about $30 more.

Does it come with a fan tip?

$49.99 Northern Industrial Tools Rechargeable Sprayer — 1.32 Gallon, 40 PSI Sprays up to 40 gallons on a single charge

$94.99 Northern Industrial Tools Rechargeable Sprayer — 4 Gallon, 50 PSI Sprays up to 30 gallons on a single charge.

I have the first of those two above, a great value at the price, but sprays very slowly. Nice for protector application or for if you want to apply lightly and/or as a backup.

Do you like the backpack sprayers also Mark C?
Thanks.

Yes, the top sprayer is perfect for protector application.

No, I personally do not care for the back pack type sprayers. Would only use in very specific applications, not everyday use.

I hate backpack sprayers, on my back! I put mine on a small cheap luggage roller and strap it in and roll it. Its great so far, and my wife who love to be my spraygirl, its great for her. I do like the looks of that smaller one though mark, would be great for small jobs.

That's a good way to do it Bill. Does that one come with a fan type tip? Thanks.

i still like this design... http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=94573

rather just tote it around w/ a handel...

for spraying are most of you guys using fan tips or cones?... the fan tip that came w/ my ortho seems to put out way to much solution... but that could just be that i was only test spraying in the sink... i did end up adjusting the cone to spray A LOT more then i'd initial thought i'd be doing (HWE we realy didn't spray much)

My rechargeable is the Rocketspray, from a company in Enid Oklahoma (Enid??) When I bought it several years ago it cost $129 for a rebuilt model. It sprays with A LOT of power.
(www.rocketspray.com)