Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
the neon "loaded up"

did my 1st job today... for my mother-in-law... did it as much like a "real" job as i could...

she was very pleased with the results... amazed that it got some of the stains out, and realy loved how quickly it dried... also loved the smell (whamm and z-bomb mix)

she was horified when i showed her a few of the nastier pads :) lol... all said and done did about 850 sq/ft and took me 2 hrs 45 min (included some time playing with my 2 y/o son letting him push the machine around and stuff haha)... in the end pulled about $55 an hr for my 1st job... (150... she insisted i make her pay a realstic price)... normal going rate would have been $295... so lol...

so anyway... here's the neon loaded up ready to go... camera died on me when i got to the house to do the cleaing argg.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Re: the neon "loaded up"

oh if you can't tell the car has a fold down seat back... 30/70 split... the 70 side is down... the 30 side has a booster seat in it... as does the front seat haha.

You have everything but the kitchen sink in there.

Wait a sec I think I see it, its under the HOS. LOL

... i REALY need to figure outa good way to carry my spotters... thatll be intresting to fit in there haha...

just got the sampler kit from vac-away :).. should be fun expermenting woot.

mark

Congrats on your first job!

That is one packed vehicle. And I thought I had no room in my truck ;)

Here is one of our spotting kits (from DSCprod.com).

Get yourself a soft sided carry case to keep all your spotters and gadgets.

P.S. Get yourself some spare batteries (and keep them charged) in your camera case.

ya i'd stashed up on batteries before christmas... the've been used now... also think my cam is having some issues with a switch connection... i'll prob be snaging a new camera fairly soon, this one is getting to **** me off (was awesome when i was new... but i did beat on it VERY hard for the last year or 2... plus it's not been treated very well when the kids got hold of it haha.

thats a nice looking spotting kit... what does it run?... either way i'll prob do something similar...
thanks
mark

Not sure on price, I won mine in the Spot Master Championship - Spot Removal Competition at SummerFest VIII. I have been using DSC chems for years though, great products.

Now carry 24 spotters, and various tools and gadgets. Will get an updated picture sometime.

hey mark, think maybe ya wanna put a set of air shocks on that puppy? just kiddin my friend!
good lord, when i seen that, it was a trip down memory lane for me when i started back in the '70's!!
i packed so much stuff into a pontiac astre there was barely enough room for me to get in, lol
all i knew is i had to get started!
again i wish you the very best. you definately have the eagerness for this business, thats for sure!

no need :) it's got KONI adjustable struts (stock on ACR model neons along with stiffer sways, springs, and re-geared gear box :) lol...