Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Naturell Update????

I was just surfing around on the web and visited the old Naturell website for the first time in many months. I mention this because I remember back in the Spring/early Summer everybody seemed to be trying this "new" product, including me. I remember the site used to promote itself as an alternative to the "franchises", and now the website is prominently displaying it as a franchise opportunity. Also, they no longer allow you to order the product online, but might via phone (not sure).

How things change... They should consider coupling OP with their product instead of their recommended bonnet cleaning method.

Don't get me wrong, there's really nothing wrong with the product, but I'd never use that as my "only" product for all my jobs... no way. Anyhow, are any of you using this any more?

Re: Naturell Update????

Many months back, when they first appeared on the scene, they were having trouble with the packaging. It would not contain their product's tendency to "gas up" in size and blow out their containers during or after shipping. They claim that new containers have solved this problem. At around the same time, Challenger began to sell their ORBIT NATURAL. I tried the Challenger product, liked it, and have been using it ever since in situations (residential) where the customer expects a natural product to be used.

i've noticed that company changed thier "way" also Grant and IMHO, i dont feel thier product is all that good anyway. some may like it, but i sure do not.
when i try a "new", or "miracle product", i first use it with OP to test it out. then i'll remove the extreme aggitation we get with OP, and use it one of 2 other ways. i'll either do a small test cleaning by hand, or i'll HWE something. 99% of the many products i have tested, fall way short of my expectations. some can also be a tad costly to use!
i've been using cleancrafts products exclusively since i switched to OP a year ago and have found that they not only blow all the others i've tried away, they are extremely cost effective to boot!
what ever they recommend for dilution rate, i cut it 50% or more!!

Mark, what is it about orbit natural that you like better than outsolve? I have not tried it yet, but am now thinking of ordering some. and do you know what it is made of, or how it works? I did not see much info about it on the challenger site.

Interesting Micky. What product from Cleancraft do you regularly use to OP with? I don't see any that seem to be listed as either being encap products or bonnet cleaner products. All seem designed for HWE...

Grant, none of thier cleaning solutions are for encap use and yes, they are primarily for HWE however, o'so clean, carpet cop, and start to finish can be used for bonnet cleaning. check out the website and you'll see them listed for such.
those are the 3 i use primarily, but will on occasion add thier just magic (awesome spotter) to the mix when i have a trash job.
like i mentioned, i cut the suggested dilution rate by 50% or more and get awesome results.
what i also do is add a capfull of thier rinse to the bucket i keep my wet clean pads in.
my results are always nothing short of outstanding!

I like the results with both Outsolve and Orbit Natural. Orbit Natural is a little less expensive.