Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2 questions

hi everyone, 2 questions
(1) does anyone know of a universal spray tank attachment for the challenger, I think it would really speed me up

(2) I'm going to purchase a bigger commercial machine, I have one in mind, but want to hear what you guys would reccommend. I'm looking to do med-large size commercial accounts encapping all the way. shopuld i purchase the biggest machine poss., or upgrade as I go, even though eventually I'll have the biggest.

thanks all Bill Y.

Re: 2 questions

Lee Watson has been working on a 21" Challenger, with an onboard tank, that will be very fast. It's not yet ready for the market yet. I also sell the Orbitec line of c.c. equipment. Go to
www.orbitecsolutions.com, and see what's there, especially the CX-17 and CX-20 models. I have a CX-20, and I love it. With it's onboard solution tank and electric sprayer, you are able to do large commercial-scale jobs all by yourself. 2500 s.f. per hour would not be unusual, in the encapsulation mode. If you were using cotton pads, which require stopping periodically to turn pads over, and to replace them, your volume would be somewhat less. Most larger jobs today go just fine with encapsulation, so if you've got some of these jobs coming up, you should be able to make some serious money, especially with the CX-20. Check with me if you think you want to purchase one of the Orbitecs.

Mark I usually allow a dwell time, as I thought this is what I was supposed to do, if you use an onbored spraying tank does this lessen the quality of cleaning because of no dwell time?

With the high level of agitation achieved with an OP machine, dwell tile is of less importance than with other c.c. methods.