Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mini pads for stair machine

I'd like to know whats the best source for purchasing the 9 inch pads for the stair machine.
For the life of me I cannot find that information in my Dist. package. Appreciate the help

Re: Mini pads for stair machine

Bill, if you have the challenger stair machine then the pad base is 11 1/2 inches in diameter, unless you cut it down, which is what we do, but it is still 9 1/2 inches. You should order the 14 inch cotton pads from the Challenger Co.

Jim
I am referring to the small buffer unit that came with the challenger machine for use on stairs.
Mark included 5 or 6 cotton pads that fit the machine.

By the way, I purchased the electric sprayer from you and really like it. So much better than the manual pump sprayer. I highly recommend it.

You can special order pads of any size from www.argoco.com You can find their phone # at their website, but the pads are pricey.

Great Bill I'm really glade you like it. We love ours to. Buy the way if you didn't notice it the sprayer has a filter that you just pop off in the bottom of the tank to clean and another filter at the tip of the spray wand. So if the sprayer starts to lose spray pressure or sprays funny check those filter screens. I also like the fact that the lid is big enough to allow a bucket heater to reheat your solution if its been sitting for a day or two.

bill or jim, where can i find this power sprayer on the web, thanks bill y