Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OBAN

hi everyone, quick ?'s. should oban be mixed in with the cleaner in the spray tank, or should it be applied sep. also, does everyone stick to 1 or 2 good cleaners and if so what do you use. I'm just starting out and have orbit natural hoping that works good, and i need a good encap product. any suggestions. thanks guys, bill Y

Re: OBAN

I would only add Oban when there is an odor issue. It will be more cost-effective if you keep it in a separate sprayer, and apply it only where you actually know where the source of the odor is. If the room generally smells of, say, cat urine, and you lightly spray an odor neutralizer like Oban throughout the room, you may have little effect on reducing or eliminating the smell. A good investment is what is called a black light, which, in a darkened room, will show where the damage has been done. With this approach, you can then apply the Oban or similar product heavily enough where it is really needed, so it can get down into the carpet base, which is where the urine descended to. To learn more about Oban, go to their website: www.obanmarketing.com.

Re: OBAN

Bill I use oban seperatly like Mark suggest if you follow marks suggestions you will be ok he is a true proffessional. I also stick with orbit natural as my number 1 cleaning solution, for a encap spot remover I suggest you go to www.vac-away.com and order the sample pack and you then can find what you like best I use different enap products for different stains my favorite for really tuff stains is POG but it is expensive, so I use other products on easier stains and if they do not work then I use POG.