Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Funeral Homes as Customers

For the Challenger owner, funeral homes are logical commercial customers. Lots of carpeting usually. Has to dry fast due to all the wakes. I have found them to be receptive. I charge in between my residential rate and my lower CGD rate. For names & addresses of homes in your area, use the YP, or Google "funeral homes" and your state. To personalize what you mail, you can probably find each director's name on Google also.

Re: Funeral Homes as Customers

I agree with Mark funeral homes can be very lucrative. Here is a letter that we drop off or mail to funeral homes. You are free to use it as is or modify it to your situation. Hope this helps. We have before and after pictures on our computer and print them on HP Premium Plus Photo Paper, high gloss. You can print your info on one side and pictures on the other and they look very professional.

Dear Funeral Director,

New cleaning technology gives you cleaner carpets for less and this new program is especially suited for funeral homes. Your carpet will look “like new” again and stay that way.

I Know You Are Busy so I am going to cut to the chase. After all, you are only interested in what my company can do to make your life easier and to make your business as clean and inviting as possible.

Hi! My name is Jim England; My Company provides commercial carpet cleaning service. I’ve learned a lot about caring for commercial floor coverings, and I would like to show you how your carpet can look like new again. We have clients throughout the Battle Creek/Kalamazoo area who love our service. You will too! We will happily furnish referrals.

A New Cleaning Process Developed by DuPont: This very low moisture cleaning process is being hailed as the biggest breakthrough in carpet cleaning since steam cleaning was introduced in the 1970s.

Why Is This New Process So Great For Your Business? The carpet dries in 30-60 minutes and cleans every bit as good, if not better, than steam cleaning. With this new process your carpet will literally repel dirt and stay clean much longer. The equipment used is no louder than a vacuum cleaner and there are no hoses (including high pressure steam) running through your business. The carpet can be cleaned over and over again without harm because of the low-moisture process and the products used are earth friendly and baby safe. We include a sanitizer and deodorizer in the cleaning process to make your carpets look and smell fresh.

Because The Carpet Dries In 30 To 60 Minutes and the process is so quiet, cleaning can be done almost anytime. We will gladly work around your schedule.

The Best Part Is Your Carpet Will Last Longer And Look Better: A five-year-old carpet that has been cleaned on a regular basis will maintain a 92% appearance rating. Whereas, a five-year-old carpet that has been neglected will only hold a 50% or less appearance rating (according to Allied Fibers). Carpets that are not cleaned regularly can have their appearance permanently damaged. So it makes sense to take care of your carpet investment.

Don’t worry about high cost or staying within budget: You will find that our cleaning program is very affordable and appropriate.

Depend On Excellent Service: Your complete satisfaction is double guaranteed!
1. If the service experience is not the most outstanding that your company has ever received, we will return to your location to make it right.
2. If you are still unimpressed, we will refund 100% of your money.

Free Carpet Inspection & Demonstration Available

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,
Jim England

PS: We have included before and after pictures on the back of this sheet. We realize that these pictures are of some pretty dirty carpets, but we wanted to show you how well this new system cleans.

For more information on CLEANTECH and its services, please go to www.cleantechsystems.com
--------------------------------------------------
We do mostly Padcap cleaning with our Challenger, on larger commercial jobs we usually use our brush and clean machine and scrub and run with encap juice, however I think overall padcap cleaning does a much better job IMO.

Mark & Jim Re: Funeral Homes as Customers

How would you cleani these funeral homes? With a cimex? or some other way?

Thanks

Re: Funeral Homes as Customers

Well Joe as stated at the bottom of my post we normally padcap clean most of our jobs. That is after we vacuum the carpet, we pre-spray with an encapsulation cleaner, we use whamm or tsunami from vacaway. We then clean the carpet with our Challenger machine and cotton pads. After that we groom and pile lift the carpet with our brush and clean machine or sometimes just use a vacuum, depends on the carpet,but the brush and clean machines does a much better job. Carpets are always dry in 30 minutes or so, and it's a quiet cleaning proceedure. Once they have it done that way they will never go back to steam cleaning. BTW many times we pre vacuum using our brush and clean machine because it is much quieter than the vacuum but it cannot do the crevises along the basboards so if they need vacuuming we just use our Dyson vac.