Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
California Berber and Frieze

Hello Everyone,

Is there any problems cleaning California Berber or Frieze type carpets with the Challenger? We have not come across one of these types yet, and we need some advice so we can prepare.

Thanks again,

Brian

Re: California Berber and Frieze

Brian,

I have cleaned berber in several residences and have had excellent results by using the green stripe scrubbing pad first followed by the white cotton bonnets. Good Luck!

I would not use green stripe scrubbing pad for Frieze you run the risk of un twisting the fiber, I would use smooth glider and cotton pad, or brown pads,I had cleaned a frieze before and it tore up the fiber,thank god carpet was already trashed,custmore was happy.

OK Perhaps I need a detailed description of what California Berber or Frieze is. I know that Berber is typically in a thick loop. The carpet I have to clean Saturday is in a much thinner loop than most berber. Is this what you are talking about?

hiyas bud :)

OK, Frieze is the new "Shag".

some areas do not have this carpet in them yet (though i find that hard to believe).

my area, a relatively average city in the US, has had Frieze for a few years now.

feel free to email me with any ?'s

i'm off Camping fellas, have a great week!

regards --- Derek!