Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Red stains are this hurting me

My biggest problem w/ carpet stains is still the red stains or juice stains. I can not seem to do anything to them. Any help in this area, any sugesstion? I have tried both the vacaway & red relief products.

Re: Red stains are this hurting me

I've been finding recently that the Vacaway red stain product is about as good as any I've tried. Some red stains are there to stay.

I haven't had a huge amount of luck with the red vanish either. I tried previously a product called Juice Out and it seemed roughly as good, but required that you use an iron. It's pretty hit or miss with the red. I've started telling customers that the red stains may or may not come out, but will hopefully at least fade somewhat.

I have found that the red vanish works best on all types of red stains and many others; however, you will have to use heat (steam iron or vapor steam machine)to get the most effectivness. Some red stains come out by just spraying the red vanish on them, and letting it sit for 15 minutes or so, but most need heat to work well. Jim England