Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Question re. Argo pads

Hi Mark, sorry to bother you with this, but do you get your Argo pads "with filler" or without. I ordered 5 with the filler and the Challenger vibrates terribly when using them. Does that go away after a couple of washings, or do I need to get them without the filler?

Thanks!

PS: My baby girl was born on July 28th shortly after noon. She is healthy and very cute!

Re: Question re. Argo pads

That's terrific, Grant! What's her name? Is this your first child?
With regard to the Argo pads, I've never heard the word "filler" used. I've always just ordered a supply of their 2-sided pads. In between the 2 sides there seems to be a thin sheet of some kind of plastic material intended to lessen the collected wet soil from one side from leaking thru to the other side. I've never experienced the agitation you are describing. Ask them if they will send you a pad without the filler, abd see what happens.

When I called to order they said they make them with filler and without... I said I don't know I just want your awesome pads everyone is talking about... I ended up getting with the filler. They are kind of thick and make the Challenger vibrate something fierce, almost as bad as with the green stripy pad. Does yours vibrate with that? It's still usable, it just gives the hands a real workout.

This is my first. I've been in the twilight zone as far as life these last few days. She's adorable, and so far has been letting me get some sleep!

I forgot, my baby daughter's name is Danielle.

Is anyone else experiencing a lot of vibrating when they use thicker pads/bonnets such as the green striped bonnet, or argo pads with filler?

Thanks, -Grant

congrats Grant!! :)

hummm i never heard of this "filler". when i use my two-sided Argo's they are smooth if memory serves me...very smooth. and now that you mention it, i don't recall a problem when using the green-striped pads either. i'll have to pay attention to that next time.

anyone else feel excessive vibration with green-striped pads?

thanx --- D.