Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Very Large Commercial Bid

I have the opportunity to bid cleaning the carpets for a three year old residential housing complex totaling 53,930 sq ft. of hallways and 1,440 steps. How would you guys bid something like this and what method would you suggest for the stairs? The property is three years old and carpet is in near new condition. There will be two other companies bidding so I'd like to stay competitive without giving too much away. I'm considering encapping the entire job.

Re: Very Large Commercial Bid

I sent you an email on this in response to your email to me. With regard to the protective spray near the doorways, I would make this a "throw in" or "dealmaker". Do it at your cost as a freebie, to improve your chances of getting the job. The Releasit Encap DS product includes Soileze, which is a fiber protectant. Tell them your proposal INCLUDES protectant at no additional cost to them. Then buy an additional gallon of Soileze concentrate to give the doorway areas an extra shot of protectant. Play up the anti-resoiling capabilities of a good encap product vs. the sticky residue of standard c.c. cleaning products. (Sticky residue means rapid resoiling.)

Re: Very Large Commercial Bid

hope it works for you!

i would GUESS that since the carpet is 3 years old it is not "like new". sure there will be areas that look it, but there will also be areas that need work.

that's what i find anyways.

thanx --- Derek.