Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Finally made it

Came to Mark's web site a couple months ago but didn't know there was an entry to this forum until we started to email and he told me to click the button on bottom of the business op home page and go to the forum. No button on my screen?!

I ordered the Challenger package before seeing the forum. I'm as pleased with the forum as I am with the Challager. Mark, the Watson's @ Challenger and Kristin (Mark's webmaster who got involved over the 'no button' issue) have all been a pleasure to do business with. I feel I've found good honest folks as business associates. Everyone has been supurb in their customer treatment and I believe it is because they are good people offering a good deal.

My new business arrived last week. I've done 3 jobs: 2 with superb results and 1 ok. I will talk about them on another post. As a raw rookie I've learned lots from the jobs, this forum and all support received. I still have so much to learn.

Hi, gang...
Gary (OK)
Email: glew2000@mail.com

Re: Finally made it

The problem with my access to the forum was in the security features from my internet provider. Until they give me a solution I just turn off the blocker when I need to go to any Bravenet site.