Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Natural cleaners

I was visiting the local janitorial supply store the other day, and noticed they had some procyon. It was cheap enough so I bought a gallon. I also got a sample of Abstraction, I am very curious to see how the different cleaners work compared to outsolve (which I am very happy with) I only wish I could include Naturell in this mad science experiment, but I only had 1 ounce sample to work with as most of it leaked during delivery, I hope they can fix the exploding bottle problem soon. I was wondering if any one else has done comparisons with these products? what conclusions did you come up with?

Re: Natural cleaners

I have not used Procyon, although I have watched its name come up frequently during the past several years on c.c. forums & b. bds. I bought a gallon of Naturell and found it did a good job. I like the ideas that since it is oil-free, it is therefore residue-free. Mine didn't explode or leak, but I posted here earlier how the buildup of pressure shot the cap out of my hand as I was opening the container
one time. Whacked me in the forehead. I have also used a natural (colloidal, they call it) product from
First Environmental Safety which I also liked. I believe FES has gone thru one or more changes in ownership, so I'm not sure what their website address is currently.

I've not heard of the "abstraction" is there a link or website you know of? I've been getting good results with the Naturelle, as well as Outsolv. I've noticed also that a supply store in town carries Procyon but haven't tried it yet either.

You can find it at http://ccsop.com/

Thanks. Let me/us know how you like the abstraction cleaner. It looks like it might be really good, and the lest expensive I've seen yet, as it mixes at 2-3 oz/gallon or 6 oz at double strength.

i like the Liquid Procyon very much. i have a gallon of Abstraction but haven't tried it yet. the other Colloidal product mentioned above is similar/same as Abstraction. i believe that company originally made Abstraction for CCS...maybe still does.?. correct me if i'm wrong...

i've heard good things about all the above mentioned products.

I will let you know grant, a guy I work with tells me he has a realy filthy carpet, I am going over to clean it this saturday, I intend to use procyon , outsolve and abstraction in 3 different areas to see if there is any difference. Derek I can't seem to find that other company that Mark was talking about may be they are out of bissness.

Go to www.1st-envirosafety.com.