Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Guys

Grant DeRemer (already posting here)
Bellingham WA
gderem@gmail.com

Bill Maser
Bothell WA
redoak98012@comcast.net

Re: New Guys

I hope your package doesn't get to be too successful out here in Washington State or we might all put ourselves out of business.

A question for you Mark (just curious). Your package came with a bottle of something called "Odon" or something like that, an odor fighting product that's all-natural it appears. I'm wondering whether you recommend using this instead of enzyme products for odors, or if you often use one or the other depending on the situation. Do you charge more or less for this vs. enzyme, or do you just use this if you think the situation warrants without extra charge.

Is Odon something you wait until you're done with the cleaning, then mix up a gallon and go back over the home lightly spraying? Just curious. Thanks.

Its name is Oban, formerly known as Odor-Gone, which I think was a better name. I buy it by the gallon. I will mix several ounces of the concentrate into a 2-gallon sprayer of my cleaner if the customer believes he/she has some level of odor in the carpet. If there is a specific area where the pet has been a frequent visitor, I will apply it in heavier doses. If I can get to the underside of the carpet (the backing) I will spray it onto the area where the "splotch" is. I don't use it just to add a scent to the air. I prefer to market "natural & odorless".