Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
read this : about my Naturell sample...

http://www.i-boards.com/ics/messages.asp?MsgID=740765&ThreadID=75943#740765

anyone else have this happen to them?

Re: read this : about my Naturell sample...

I bypassed the free sample and ordered a gallon. I too noticed the tendency of the container to "bulge" to the point where it would roll over onto its side.
While I never had the container lose pressure and spew
its contents all over the place, one time I was removing the top, the pressure was so strong that the cover was pushed thru my fingers and whacked (REALLY WHACKED!) me on the forehead. Had it hit my eye it might have caused serious damage. I have brought this matter to the attention of Naturell Clean owner Mike Nero, who says he has been coming up with a new type of container. I will also send him your ics post. I like the product, but don't want to be on the business end of a lawsuit for sending it out as part of my Drysdale's/Challenger business package.

My sample arrived fine. Then I ordered a gallon. The gallon arrived with about 1/3 of the product left, in a trash bag the post office had put it in as the soaking wet box gave way. When I called Naturell though they immediately just sent another and apologized. They told me also that they are looking for a better container. When the second gallon arrived it had "only" leaked about 1/4th of the gallon. I didn't call them that time b/c I figured between the two I got at least a gallon.

I have also noticed while the product is sitting on my shelf in my basement that they bulge. Every 2 days I'm opening the lids to let off the gas.

I think the problem isn't so much the container, but that the product is giving off some gas. In other words if the containers didn't allow it to leak the bottles would be exploding instead. They will probably have to find some kind of valve bottle that lets a bit of air get out to solve the problem... but I'm no engineer.

I hope they get this fixed b/c I like the product. I like that it is an enzyme product and so customers don't have to pay for extra products/treatments to attack the odors and pet stains.

glad i am not the only one. if they get the packaging straight, i'd like to try it again.

Mark, is this a product you like so much that you'd use & sell it instead of Outsolve??

thanx --- Derek.

If they solve the expansion problem, I might well switch. While I have noticed no difference in cleaning ability, I like its being an oil-free product, which means no residue left in the carpet, if I understand correctly.

Hello all. Thought I'd let you all know that Naturell appears to have solved the expanding/exploding bottle problem. I just received a gallon order and they shipped it in what I presume is a sealed 5 gallon sack-like bag. That bag is well sealed and I doubt it would ever leak. Just keep a one gallon container around to pour it into when you're ready to use it.

Just wanted to let you all know as this product has performed quite well in the 8 or 9 jobs I've taken it to.

Thanks for the update, Grant. Also, Challenger has come out with its own natural product, called Orbit Natural. I've been working my way thru a gallon, and it has performed very well. They sell it for $17 per
gallon, in a case of 4 gallons, plus shipping. It mixes at 4 oz. of concentrate to a gallon of water. I think it's attractively priced.

I noticed that and had been pondering ordering a gallon or two. Would you grade it as good as Outsolv, but at a better price? Is Orbit-Natural a "no residue" product?