Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tough Job

did a 667 sq.ft. (& 12 steps) job Friday that took me 5 hours...OUCH!
half the job was a light pink cut pile with a fair amount of spots. i figured them to be soda/orange juice. normally these come out easy with just the Challenger right? not this job, it was like i was cleaning with plain water. i even switched from 1 cleaning product to another in the middle of the job...something i don't like to do. but it didn't make a difference. lots of hand and knees work, not used to that.

just one of those kinda days and wanted to share

thanx --- D.

Re: Tough Job

Thanks for sharing. It's nice to know that I'm not the only person blessed with jobs where the stains don't want to come out!

Re: Tough Job

Hay Derek, Ya just had a job like that. Went there and gave them a price 550 Sq Ft lot of spots in carpet but big deal no problem. Pre spray spots with Z-bomb mixed heavy for spotting. Then pre spray entire carpet with whamm boosted with z-bomb. Start cleaning as normal with the brush and clean machine and spots don't budge. Ok got the rotary out, cotton pads and heeled each spot. Got better but still not good. Had to use proof on each spot and on hands and knees scrub each spot. Came out good but man what a work out. Don't know what those spots were but the guy that hired me is a plumber. Didn't make my normal $150 an hour on that one. You get those ever now an again. Just part of the business I guess.