Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Challenger Problem Corrected

Best Customer Service hands Down!!! Challenger Pad Systems claims 100% satisfaction. They truly stand by their word. To my surprise Mr. and Mrs. Lee Watson contacted me Sunday the 7th of May and informed me of their intent to personally drive 3 hours from Longview, TX to Watauga, TX. In order to replace my challenger. Many of you may have read an earlier posting regarding some trouble that I experienced with my machine. I would like to express my gratitude for both Mr. & Mrs. Watson for taking time to drive such a long distance and for waiting for me since I was unable to avoid a traffic jam due to an automobile accident on the freeway.

I tend to be somewhat Leery of companies who claim “Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed.” I wonder how much do I have to do before reaching the level of satisfaction on a product. However, Lee Watson is one business man that does exactly what he claims ‘Satisfaction Guaranteed.” If I ever had a doubt, they have been settled. This is one product that I recommend highly. Once again I would like to express my gratitude for both Mr. & Mrs. Watson.

Re: Challenger Problem Corrected

Thanks for the update, Rich. From past experience, I figured they'd do whatever was required to rectify the situation.