Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Vaccum

What type of vaccum do you guys use,I use a hoover fusion,but when I vaccum when it wet it clogs up after ever three jobs.

Re: Vaccum

The PowrFlite 757 has generated positive statements from knowledgeable OPers who need to be able to post-vac without clogging up.

I'm a fan of the Oreck. The commercial models are pretty durable, plus very maneuverable and can go under anything. I've been using mine wet and no clogs yet, but I just started 2 mo's ago.

Mike, i use my Dyson and only "clogs" up once every 15-20 jobs...usually with long haired dogs.

but the one vac that i use that clogs up EVERY time i use it is :

the Bissell CleanView. why? because the height adjustment is no automatic (like the Dyson), but is manual. this taught me that i was leaving the height adjustment too low on the CleanView. i'd bet anything you are doing the same thing. raise it up and that will stop those clogs!

thanx --- Derek

I have had good luck with Sanitaire (the commercial side of Electrolux) I have model 684 MSP #150.00 and model 887 which is bagless. Both vacuums have no attachments which is a good thing as I have no need for them and why pay for something you do not need. Also, and this is important - they say commercial on them. I think useing a vacuum you can buy at Walmart does not give you that profesional look.

Hey Rick, how do you vac along walls,air vents, tight areas,ect? How do you vac furniture assuming you do furniture cleaning? I agree with Derek I like the Dyson. It is light, not noisy, and easy to use. I can clean an entire stairway with it's 17 foot hose without moving the machine. All attachments are on the machine for easy access. It's bagless so no bags to buy, machine can be emptied after each use so there is no odor in the next house. Suction is strong and constant, there are other machines that may have a little more suction but they usually are not hepa filtered like the dyson. Suction is only part of the cleaning process of a vacuum and I haven't found any vacs that clean any better overall, and are as versatile and easy to use.

hiyas Jim :)

are you related to Loren England?

thanx --- Derek.

Hay Derek, no not related to Loren England as far as I know.