Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
postcard mailout

I mailed out 500 postcards last friday
cost 140.00 total stamps plus cards
got a call on monday booked and cleaned
338.72 total Then got a call today and booked another job for sat apx 240.00
this is the best buck I have spent Its about time something worked

Re: postcard mailout

Looks like you're on the way to getting a pretty good return on your post card investment.hh

Another idea to try I mentioned in a comment somewhere... I took 200 postcards to several real estate offices and handed them out. If you're dressed reasonably nice they let you in and usually tell you you can go drop them in everybody's box. Thus handing out 200 postcards to 4 different realtor office took about 2 hours, and there was no postage. I got two jobs so far out of it, which is a good start for me since I'm a newbie.

By the way, what did you use as a mailing list? Random, or do you target high income, landlord types? Did you get your addresses from a title company, past customers, etc.?

Cities and towns maintain what is called a voters list, sometimes called a residents list. It is arranged by street, as well as by precinct (voting district). You can use this to pick out what you consider the most promising areas of the city or town you want to do business in, and mail to these people.

I get my list from mls, my wife is a real estate agent
I target by income and house size.also im now lisyed in city search pay for click.I had 12 clicks in two days I set a 400 dollar job so far total cost 12.98 cents,I dont know if im justing geting lucky or what but the lady that talk too was interested in chemical free cleaniing.

update on my postcard mailings The job I did on sat was 375.00 not 250.00 not bad for a 140.00 investment