Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Challenger Problems

While working on cleaning 6 apartments today, my Challenger Overheated after 1 hour of usage. It was not due from not using a glider because I was using the Hole glider. After about an hour and 1/2, it finaly started. But, after another 45 min it stopped again. Luckily it finally started 1 hour later.What started out as a 3 1/2 hour job became 6 hrs.Talk about frustrating.Is This something I should expect from the Challenger, or do I have a Defective one. Has this happened to anyone else. By the way, I have a 3/4 horse power motor not 1/2.

Re: Challenger Problems

Never happened to me. I own the 1/2 hp model. I have blown a fuse here and there but never overheated. Call Challenger and talk to Lee 877-446-5887 - they stand behind thier product and are great people to deal with.

Unfortunately this occurred while Lee & Chris Watson were away for a week of well-earned vaction. I have informed them of the problem via e-mail, and Chris will try to contact the Baldor rep (Baldor makes the motors). We all feel bad for Rich and Jennifer's
inconvenience and embarrassment, and are trying to do whatever will fix the problem ASAP.

unfortunately, problems will always be a concern with any man-made machine. the difference is, the Watson's are here to make your experience as painless and profitable as possible and, for me and others i know who don't post here, they've done just that.

thanx --- Derek.

Chris Watson informs me that Richard Abelino's (Big Rich/Rich the Fireman) technical problem of last week has been corrected, and that his Challenger is running great. I continue to be proud to represent a company whose customer support is so prompt & genuine.