Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Product

I ordered a new cleaning product 100% organic ph of about 5,I cleaned my white carpet with it today and I
was amazed,this product removes wine plus coffee stains and cleans better than all the product I have used,I will be doing more tests o differant types of carpet.I let you no I it works. This product only works with the op or bonnet method.

Re: New Product

Very interested in your findings, Michael. Keep us clued in.

Michael,
Can you tell us what the product is called, who supplies it and anything about the natural ingredients?
Neil

You can still test this product even if we all know what it is.Producers or suppliers are the only ones that usually ramp up the anticipation of a new product like this.Let the cat out of the bag dude.

Just this AM I happened upon a website called
www.naturellclean.com. They say their product is soap- and detergent-free, chemical-free, and is made from sea kelp harvested somewhere (??) Finland? Iceland?? The North Pole?? Someplace like that. I've sent them an email inquiry. Hoping they'll send me a trial amount.

Hey mark That is the website the do send a free sample
talk too mike.I was just going to post website.

I must be clairvoyant!!

Hey Mark give ne a call 512 203-7051

I ordered my sample today,sounds interesting. I like the fact that it is formulated for OP/bonnet systems.
I wonder if it can be boosted with powdered peroxide etc.

hey, i just ordered my free sample too! (free shipping even)

i heard about it over on ICS...was that one of you fellas above that posted it there???

thanx --- D.

That was me that posted o ics

Last week I ordered a gallon, and have been trying it on various jobs. Like the natural Outsolve product I've been using for several years, it seems to be a fine cleaner, and, once diluted, has no odor. I think the strongest case its manufacturers are trying to make for it is since there is no vegetable or petroleum involved in its manufacture, then there is no oil to leave a residue on the carpet. Outsolve is based on coconut seed oil. But kelp is also a vegetable (I guess) even though it grows in the sea. Wouldn't it therefore also have some oil content? Guess I'll have to pose this question to the people at Naturell Clean.

good info, thanx Mark. i have yet to try my sample. is it d'limonene based? if not, what the heck makes it work so well (assuming it does)?

i've been using Releasit Punch and love the results. but heck, i use alotta solutions don't i lol.

thanx --- Derek.

Hey Derek the product works,I cleaned a house that was trashed had coffee staing plus just really dirty
results were awsome,I cant wait too see if it works on filtration lines.

My free sample is on it's way, Thanks for the info Michael,