Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Considering this business

I am new to this concept of running my own business, and this is by far the best way to go about carpet cleaning I have researched. My question is, how has the longevity of the machines been? Any major problems or breakdowns? If so are parts available? Thanks in advance for answering my question.

Re: Considering this business

Trust me,
Some of your parts will wear out way before the Challengers parts.

Hi Chris
If you've been following carpet cleaners' forums and bulletin boards for as long as I have, what seems to keep coming up in posts where the Challenger is mentioned, is its superior engineering and its super smooth handling. I have been using 2 Challengers -- a 1/2 hp and a 3/4 hp -- for 6 or 7 years now, and have experienced only the most minor mechanical lapses.
And if you read back on this Forum, you'll see a number of posts from Challenger owners who needed some level of technical assistance, and who found that Lee Watson, owner of Challenger Pad Systems, always came quickly to aid them in whatever was wrong.
So, to me, Challenger means a great product backed by people who really care about customer service. If you become a Challenger owner, you too will find it's a great combination.

i second what Mark testifies to. while i've only been running mine for 10 months now, over that course of time i've posted a couple questions (as you can read about) and Lee or his lovely wife have quickly called me or emailed me with a solution.

thanx --- Derek.