Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Guy

Andy McFadden
Kennewick WA
mac@hei.net

Re: New Guy

Can he post all by himself?

I'm sure he can. At the moment both his Challenger and his package from me are enroute to him.

I can set fence "posts" all by my self, but I need my wife to help me "post" on this fourm because I can't spell worth a darn, :)

Andy, what have you been doing up to now? Will carpet cleaning be a full- or part-time venture for you?

I used to own and operate a window cleaning company. when bissness was good it was realy good and when it was slow it was realy slow,I wanted to provide better for my famly so I sold that bissness about 6 years ago and have been workin like a dog for a pest control and lawn care company ever since. The money I make is not great but it is a steady pay check, but working myself to the bone 50 hours a week doing hard labor is getting old. Iam not 20 any more! :) I have been wanting to go back to self employment for a long time but I didn't know what kind of Bissness to get in to. I started looking into carpet cleaning for 2 years reading all the forums,during that time I have been saving money to get started. I hope to make this a full time job as soon as possable ,

i'm not far ahead of you Andy, welcome to the club :)

hope to see your posts on the various forums soon.

thanx --- Derek.