Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Already setting up some jobs!

Eventhough I'm in the process of getting a Challenger (waiting for my loan), I already have some jobs lined up. I have an aunt that manages 3 apartment complexes and wants me too began as soon as possible. I also have been talking to friends and co-workers about my plans in getting into the carpet cleaning buisness. They seem very interested and want me to let them know when I'm ready so that I can do their carpets and posibly their families. Great forum!

Re: Already setting up some jobs!

Big Rich is also Richard A. That's my nickname.

Why was I never luckie to have an Aunt in the mgt business. All my family members were farmers.

Big Rich: sounds like you're ready to hit the ground running!

congrats Rich :)

one thing i did for both my Cimex and Challenger machines was, i didn't have the cash so i took out a 0%-interest-for-12-months credit card and bought both machines (at different times and with different cards) with them.

i then paid them off before the 12 months with the $$$ i made. nothing like an interest free "loan" :)

i even got the 1st card over the internet (Googled zero interest credit card), and in 30 minutes i had a CC number to order my machine. 2nd card i just used one of the many offers i get in the mail.

just don't let it get past the 12 months or your hosed. be REAL careful about that.

thanx --- Derek.