Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
target demographic?

What would you consider the target demographic for our natural CC service? I am writing a business plan and have not found much info on Google.

Re: target demographic?

Geographic areas of above-average income would generally have a higher concern with matters of personal health and the environment in general. I think the association is probably stronger as educational levels increase, but there is a strong correlation between above-average income and above-average education. I've always felt that college towns would respond particularly well to a message based on natural, no chem/low chem products & services.

Ditto Mark. If you are doing residential (as opposed to commercial) - and commercial will not care if you use chemicals or natural products - unless you are cleaning for "Save the Whales" office or something. Upscale customers, who are educated. I think Mark has the right idea (obviously I KNOW he does - he's succesful), the whole "boutique" type of service. You can justify prices easier that way. You distinguish yourself by not being a cleaner for the "average JOe", but the people who appreciate real quality, and lack of dangerous chemicals.

Partially correct, Steve. Increasing numbers of Facility Managers are trying to improve the IAQ
(Indoor Air Quality) in their workplaces or places of public accomodation, such as hotels rooms & function areas. I have found that women in these positions are noticably more attentive to matters of IAQ than are men. We all think we're immortal, and that all this "clean air crap" is just for wimps. These are mostly the older guys, though, and they are gradually being replaced by younger, more recently trained individuals, both male & female, for whom health issues are a higher priority.