Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Stair machine and Argo pads

Still using the stair buffer Mark sold me with the "kit". I now have a wierd, wierd problem. I ordered some pads from ARgo, the kind with elastic. I asked them to look up exactly what Mark orders, and give me those. No matter what way I put these pads on, they come flying off (and have almost hit me hard in the eye a few times). This happens between 5 seconds of use and 1 minute. Is their a trick to these staying on? They seem the right size, and again, I asked for exactly what Mark orders. Can't figure out how to rectify the problem! Thanks guys!!!!

Re: Stair machine and Argo pads

I actually don't order these on any regular basis. I buy Argo 8" or 9" 2-ply pads, which I have used for several years with the "kit" machine without incident. Occasionally I have to glue the velcro piece back on with either Elmer's Polyurethane Glue or Gorilla Glue. Someone who purchased a Drysdale's/Challenger package some time ago (Steven Smalls in New York City, I think) told me he had begun to buy elasticized versions of the stair pad. He liked that they held on better than non-elasticized. Maybe you're buying too large a size (too loose-fitting).