Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Vacums

Gettig ready to buy a new vacum and would appreciaate any comments or recommendations. Ckd with local independent vacum sales/repair store. Sells most popular brands and works on all brands. His personal recommendation for cc business is the Royal model 1028. His recommendation is based upon suction, durability, and repairs he has made on all brands. I was looking at a Dyson or Hoover commercial but now am re-thinking and asking for your input.
Thanks
Skip

Re: Vacums

Many like the Hoover Conquest and some of the Dyson models, if you are plannig on spending several hundred dollars. Or you might like one of the Dirt Devil models, with a transparent dust cup & HEPA filter, at somewhere between $100 & $150.

Skip, is this for resi or commercial??? big difference.

i would NEVER use my Hoover Conquest in the resi setting....blows a slight amount of dust when turning on. it is FARRRR from a hepa.

my Dyson works great, but won't buy a new one again. refurbed can be bought on the net at half the price of new, and they still have the same warranty as new.

my Bissel CleanView works great as well...i bought the $110 model from Kmart.

can't tell ya a about any others. for resi, a Dyson or CleanView.

for comm, a Conquest, WITH!!! a backpack vac or a canister vac to egde with since the Conquest has NO attachments.

thanx --- Derek

I would like to buy one that serves both res and comm.
Thanks,
Skip

Re: Vacuums

then i recommend something with attachments / a wand. and something at least 16" wide (you want larger than the standard 14" for commercial IMO). i'd look into some of the PowrFlite uprights with attachments. also the newer Sanitaires and definitely the Windsor's, both with attachments.

i'd also be looking on eBay.

thanx --- Derek.