Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
challenger

I ve been considering getting into the business and was wondering if anyone in nj has a challenger and if so , would you be willing to let me work with you for a day.i would like to check out the machine and get some insight on the business. thanks jeff

Re: challenger

Jeff
According to my records, I've sold Challengers to 3 NJ people:
Joe Mellon, who posted above, in
Hammonton NJ. jtmellon@nospam.net

Louis Trillo, Manalapan NJ,
lrtrillo@optionline.net and

Dominic "Micky Bullets" Navarro, Toms River NJ,
mickybullets@yahoo.com.

I don't know if the e-mail addresses I have are still the ones they use.

Hey Jeff,
I just started lurking here, I am from NJ. Winslow Twp., where are you located?

Greg

thanks for the reponses. i live in howell nj, near freehold. thanks again jeff

All I have to say Jeff- You've got to see it to believe it..........The test for me was to clean my own 20 year old somewhat trashed rug.. it didn't just clean it..It restored it...and its been doing just that for everyone I have cleaned for so far..Good Luck

Mark - just so you know I have Joe Mellon's machine. He wanted out - absoutely no complaint about the machine - he only used it once. He just decided carpet cleaning was not his gig. As for me - I can honestly and highly recommend the Challenger, and I'm a newbie, and got 2 of them now.

Well Steve, Joe (me) wanted back in and I have another challenger. I needed some thinking time and I know where my bread is buttered.

glad your back Joe

where's Micky Bullets hiding at?

thanx --- Derek

Yo, New Jersee, you ok wit dat. I dont no Mickey but Jimmy Hoffa is at the 10 yard line at Giants Stadium.

First & 10, inside the Red Zone!