Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Think I'm buying a Challenger

Instead of a red one. I think just maybe it's the better buy. Bonnet cleaner going op fer sure.

Re: Think I'm buying a Challenger

go for it

interested in hearing about your bonneting experiences as well Russ. will you still offer it or are you looking for a "change"? and if so, why?

keep us posted --- Derek

I'm a bonnet cleaner of 17 years full time. Built a nice loyal custy base with it. Just happened upon this and another op site. I had never heard of the op machines. I guess I've been in my own little world for a while.Long story short,after researching and picking some brains, I'm a firm believer now and cant wait to try it. My back will be thanking me for not having to lift a 100+ pound buffer in and out and up and down stairs anymore.

The high RPM scrubbing action of the individual orbits allows high-quality work to be carried out with
considerably less weight than with a traditional rotary machine. Where are you located, Russell?

I'm in south alabama Mark.

You will not be dissapointed with the "Green Machine".I spent about six months rotory padding before getting my Challenger and have not looked back since.Mark and Lee are both class acts.

Whenever you're ready to move on this, Russell, let me know. Since you are already in the business, you may not want the whole "Start Your Own Business" package. Probably just the Challenger package, which includes the machine itself, 20 terrycloth pads, 3 gliders, and a training video. If you order from me before New Year's Day, I'll throw in a great lightweight yet durable orbital stair tool. Also works well on some upholstery as well.