Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
need help with "stair" machine

I have Mark's stair machine - the handheld buffer with the velcro attached. on about my 10'th step the velcro fell off. What is the best way to secure the velcor to the machine? Do I now need to clean the machine before I reinstall the velcro? What type glue would be good to use to secure it? What was on there to begin with did not hold so great (obviously or I wouldn't be writing this), so if anyone knows a better product or different way to secure it. Thanks

Re: need help with "stair" machine

Steven, does your machine have the foam rubber head or not? I've been experimenting using this machine:
I use one with the foam head removed, and another with the foam head left in place. I have been alternating between both machines, and both seem to be holding the velcro attachment equally well. Mine without the foam rubber head has actually been in use longer - about 2 years. I use Elmer's Ultimate Glue with polyurethane. I believe a comparable product is called Gorilla Glue.

it's the one you sent me - no foam head. I'll try regluing it - hopefully it will stick. Maybe I was too rough pulling the pad off. Thanks Mark - I'll let you know.

The key to long-term success with these is to ease the pad off. Or, Argosheen will sell you elasticized bonnets that won't require any velcro.

used the Gorilla glue -worked very well, thank you, I do think I will try the Argosheen pads.