Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
who uses a small "spotter" hwe just for stains?

This has been recommended to me - anyone do this

Re: who uses a small "spotter" hwe just for stains?

Steven, many do, however using the right chems MADE for OP eliminates the need for one in almost all cases.

Re: who uses a small "spotter" hwe just for stains?

hiyas Steve

i am also looking for a HWE spotter. i will use it for :
- the occasional spot i can't get out with OP.
- the occasional carpet that needs a flushing 1st (only smallish areas mind you),
- some upholstery.

the BEST spotter i have found to be able to handle all of the above circumstances is the Cross American MiteyOne : http://www.cross-american.com/equip.htm

i have looked HIGH and LOW at ALL of the spotters out there...spent many many hours and emails worth of research. i considered heated spotters. from speaking via email to some owners of these types, they are no good for my aforementioned needs.

the MiteyOne (M-1) can be built with an optional 100 psi pump and a 3-stage vac motor. this is a must for my needs. sure i could buy a 50 psi, 2-stage spotter, but for a couple hundred more i'd rather have the M-1 which is relatively small and weighs only 28 lbs and has alotta POWER for a spotter. i also have a Cross American PowerBooster so i can hook it up to the M-1 and have better vac as well

i've owned CA equipment for several years and it's all been well built, powerful equipment.

goto ICS forum and do a search on the Mitey One and see for yourself where others rank it!

hope this helps --- Derek