Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Orbit Clean vs. Outsolve

I am confused as to what I use when. Do I use these together (ie., spray Outsolve on traffic areas, then spray all other areas with Orbit Clean and spray Orbit Clean over Outsolve? Do I use either one or the other? Are they pretty much the same thing/interchangeable? Also - what is the product name of the encap spot remover Mark gives with the system - I need more. Thank you - enjoy your turkey - I have not ate yet.

Re: Orbit Clean vs. Outsolve

no need to use those 2 products together.

Orbit Kleen works good from what everyone has posted. as has Outsolve.

the big sales point for using Outsolve is that it is apparently an all natural product. good for ppl with chemical sensitivity or those consious of what we use in their home.

while i've never tried Outsolve, i do use a product that is just as safe called Procyon and it is my primary cleaning agent with OP.

Mark D. can give you better feedback on the other 2 products tho.

thanx --- Derek

Re: Orbit Clean vs. Outsolve

It's an either/or thing. Not much sense in using both on the same job. If you want to strongly identify yourself with healthy methods, processes, etc., then use a low-chem or no-chem product. As Derek has pointed out, much of an OP's ability to clean effectively comes more from the agitation and less from the particular cleaning product.