Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Slave available for free/will work for knowledge

I am about ready to buy a Challenger. I'm in Columbus, Ohio. I'm willing to travel a decent distance (up to 200 to 300 miles) to be your slave for a day or 2. Let me do the garbage you don't want - save your back. let me carry, move furniture, etc. How much do I want? zero, nada, nothing - just to pick your brain and learn to use an OP machine. Does not have to be a Challenger, but would be nice if you have one. I'm available very immediately - like a day's notice. I'll even buy you lunch. Would like to do in next couple of days. Got a helper - give him a paid day off, and let me work for him. I'm 43, very clean cut, reasonably strong/good shape. email me me immediately at SWinter120@aol.com or call 614-560-7710. If I don't answer, leave a voice mail, and be sure to leave a phone #. If it was the other way around in my drain cleaning business (that's what I own now), I would jump on this. Hope to hear from you soon!

Re: Slave available for free/will work for knowledge

hiyas Steve

wish i had the work, i'd love to help ya out and have ya see the Challenger in action! only 1 CC'ing job lined up this week tho, for next saturday. i'm 400 miles away in western N.Y.

gotta be someone closer who has the work.

take care --- Derek

Re: Slave available for free/will work for knowledge

You'd be suprised - no one taking me up on my offer yet.