Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Spraying with the Rocket Sprayer and others.

Sometimes you just can't help but lightly spray baseboards when spraying the carpets. Am I doing something wrong , or is this common when getting close to baseboards. It seems that the cotton pads when near the baseboards, gently buff the baseboards anyway. Is this something of worry on jobs, or is just this normal procedure?
Also, when spraying sofas, is the rocket sprayer a little to aggresive, or should the more laid back -hand pump spryer be used? I was also thinking about using blue tarp around the sofa to catch the loose spray instead of the pads. But obviously the pads will catch the solution, and probably wouldnt be a bad thing overall to use when cleaning the carpet. Any other thoughts on this?

Re: Spraying with the Rocket Sprayer and others.

I would not recommend the Rocket Sprayer for upholstery. It is too big & too forceful. For some, even the standard one or two-gallon pump sprayer is too large and unwieldly. Sometimes with upholstery jobs, smaller is better. There are one and two-quart sprayers, with a pressurizer on the top - like a mini-version of the 2-gallon types. And on some jobs, a good quality 32 oz. finger squeeze sprayer will work just fine. Don't use the really cheap (3 for $3) ones that are found at Home Depot: after a dozen or so squeezes, these start to jam up.

Re: Spraying with the Rocket Sprayer and others.

for the noobies looking for a electric sprayer, this is where the MultiSprayer is a better machine. mine came with a smaller teejet for upholstery.

http://multi-sprayer.com/

thanx --- D.