Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Scratched and Nicked Gliders

Due to my inexperience-( im being kind to myself here)I ran the glider over some metal floor vents. The gliders now have little circle divits, and raised surface cut grooving in them. Can they still be used, or do I need to replace them asap..By the way-the challenger system is one step away from Magic. I used it on a 20 year old worn down, high traffic carpet, in my own home for a test, and it restored it to near new condition..Utterly Amazing!!!!

Re: Scratched and Nicked Gliders

hiyas Rich

due to MY inexperience, don't take my answer as divine.

but i would GUESS that as long as those "divits" are smooth and NOT rough so as to possibly catch carpet fibers and scratch them, or worse, tear up fibers, that your fine.

wait for the real pro's to answer tho

thanx --- Derek.

Re: Scratched and Nicked Gliders

Any slice into the face of the glider should be no cause for concern. If something is now sticking up, which conceivably could catch a string of yard, then I would remove it (fingernail clipper?) then sand down any remaining edge that still feels to be protruding. You can always order a replacement from Challenger (I don't stock gliders), via the Challenger website: www.challengerop.com.