Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Christmas in July!!!!

Came home from the airport about an hour ago and there on my front porch waiting for me is my Challenger!If anybody is a fan of the movie "A Christmas Story" and you know the scene of Christmas morning,the cornacopia of presents,thetearing through packaging,ect...One question Mark:I do need to unscrew the velcro block in order to put on the encap brush correct?

Re: in July!!!!

congrats Patrick!

i know how ya feel

while i don't celebrate christmas, i was giddy rifling thru that box

have ya used it yet?

you have a Cimex right? i used mine with my 'Mex on saturday...pre-scrubbed using the "Mex", followed with a wet cotton pad on the Challenger...awesome results!!!!!!!!!!!!!

best to ya --- Derek.

Re: Christmas in July!!!!

Haven't had a chance yet to use it but I'm planning on testing it out later today.I also want to put in a real world test:heavy,mucho soil.My neighbor,like us,has 3 dogs but their "kids" have the dinning room as their hangout.so besides the hair the kids room is always a great testing facility.Even though we too have 3 large dogs there just isn't any visable soiling/staining but that in itself is a good oppurtunity for just how effective the OP method can be.
I've had my Mex since December of 2004 but mainly concetrate its usage in the commercial setting.I love it!I actually did my first restaurant this past Monday evening,prepared to set up the TM but after one pass with "Big Bird" all thoughts of wanding left my mind.BTW,for that particular cleaning:5 year old install,never cleaned,sticky on the bottom of your shoes(GROSS!)Presprayed with Tsunami then hit it with big bird and Releasit DS.A coulple of employees commented that they never even knew what color the carpet actually was.Hopefully this one time clean will lead to a maintenance contract.
"Clean 'em All"
Patrick

Re: Christmas in July!!!!

Patrick
And a Merry Christmas to you!
The velcro block is not screwed on. So to remove it,
you just pry it off, such as with a heavy duty
screwdriver, chisel, claw hammer, or anything like that. Then you just line up the 3 grooves on the inside upper area of the encap brush (can be a little
tricky) and push it on. Same thing in reverse.