Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Love my Challenger Mark

wow is it easy to use

cleaned my own sculpted el-cheapo light tan carpet today with the thin pads that came with it.

i specifically didn't use a glider because i was wondering if it would tip-bloom. i figure if anything is gonna TB, sculpted cheap stuff will. sure enough, the carpet looks great! no problems of any sort, just kept the machine moving and didn't leave it sit in 1 spot too long. i didn't even use pre-spray, just ran over the whole house with wet pads, flipping them or re-wetting them every 80 sq.ft. of so.

total time from pre-vac to post-vac was about 45 minutes. using my portable woulda taken me twice that long, all the flies woulda came in cause the door woulda been slightly opened, the A/C woulda escaped, and i woulda been sweating bullets!

thanx for all your help Mark, have a great one everybody --- Derek.

Re: Love my Challenger Mark

Ok Derek, now slow down and learn how to use it correctly. Most sculptures will not tipbloom even if you try to make them, but your no prespray and 80 feet per pad isn't exactly what I would call oping carpet.

You will love this method if you take the time to learn it well.

Best of luck to you.

Derek, I agree with John (oops, I mean with "Jason".)
You really should use some prespray. A little dwell
time always helps.

pre-spray, i knew i forgot something

i'm not a dolt guys!

just relaying what i did and pointed out that even without ANY cleaning solutions, i was impressed. imagine WITH pre-spray?

course our carpet is vac'ed often and cleaned yearly so there isn't a ton of stuff to take out.

i'm not that new to the biz

but i didn't know that sculpted el-cheapo was tuff to T.B., guess it wasn't as much of a challenger as i thought it was

i went about 80 sq.ft. before re-wetting or flipping the pad because i didn't have any pre-spray down and i was nervous of damaging the carpet if the pad was running too dry. i can see i have a LOT to learn, and i can't wait.

was glad to find my MultiSprayer on the step when i got home tonite, i'm anti-pumpup. so now next time i'll use pre-spray guys...I PROMISE!

thanx --- Derek.