Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Real World Dry Times

what are some REAL world dry times you fellas running your Challengers are getting? i'm talking on average.

then tell me the longest (as far as you know) a carpet took to dry and why you think that was so.

putting together a flyer and want to be sure of the dry times.

thanx --- Derek.

Re: Real World Dry Times

Define "dry".
Dry enough to walk around on? Immediate. People can walk on the carpet just the way you are when you're cleaning it without doing any harm.

Dry enough to not feel any moisture? One hour describes it best. But it depends upon how soiled the carpet was, since you will use a little more cleaner where there is more ssoil. I do, anyway. Then it depends upon how much air circulation there is; what is the humidity level. Also: did you finish up with dry pads? I don't normally do this, but if I think that I have wetted the carpet more than usual, I might do it.

thanx Mark

assuming you DONT use dry pads afterwards, and you want to un-tab the furniture, then how long 'til that's safe to do....on average?

thanx --- Derek.

hi Derek, I've found 2 hours with minimal moisture is a good rule of thumb. I have had to use more moisture when carpets are real dirty, then I dry pad after and still advise under 2 hours as a dry time. Never had any complaint or disagreement from customers yet.