Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Why do hwe guys find op so hard to understand?

I read the comments, whenever a op person types about a job that went well the hwe crowd try to eat him alive. Why?

Yet when nailed down, most the guys complaining do not nor have they owned op.

My customers prefer it, are very loyal, and appreciate the job I do.

Somehow we need to make more noise or stand up for ourselves better, then again, if no one else gets into op, we have more carpet to clean.

Re: Why do hwe guys find op so hard to understand?

I think it's actually better business-wise to just
continue to mine the niches - to work with the people who have seen that they can get more upside & less downside with the OP process. Let the hwe people
compete with each other about the only way they can -
on price.

i agree, ppl are to opinionated on the forums. the "my way is the best way" mentality.

this goes for pricing as well. ppl take offense when others charge far more than they do. and the same person takes offense when someone charges / advertises something like "$99/ whole house". who cares? as long as both extremes are providing great service and more importantly, providing well for their family, why would anyone care or take offense to things like this??

mystified --- Derek.

They have bought into the myth of DEEP CLEANING. It really is slick marketing. Just let them continue to believe what they have been programed to think and we will continue to chip away at their market share. I to have seen that puzzled look in their eyes when I speak of the OP method and how it is better. Remember they have tens of thousands of dollars wrapped up in that truck mount so no matter what you say most of them are not about to admit that your $ 1500 Challenger is better. Charlie Hamel

Last year at a network-members gathering,my wife met another cleaner who happens to use and promote the Host method.Upon learning who she was and what type of company we own,his first statement was "Oh...you steam clean."Then my wife proceded to enlighten this person to the fact that we promote and perform all cleaning methods.As she walked away,she mentioned that he had a deer in the headlights look on his face.