Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CCMT in Dalton!

For those interested, Jeff Bishop will be heading up the course in June.I'm surprised that is a 3 day course.Getting to spend that much time with an instructor of his caliber wiil be/is a head spinner!Gotta see if I can clear my schedule for this one.
Patrick

Re: CCMT in Dalton!

I saw Bishop at Connections, sorry to say I was ashamed of his actions there.

He cleaned some carpet with hwe, a cimex, a cbm and a rotary. He worked real hard and slow with the hwe but did an exceptionally poor fast job with the other methods. Then he proceeded to point out how much better hwe was. Later in the afternoon when his hwe cleaned carpet dried it wicked back, they simply folded the carpet over so no one could see it.

I have lost all respect for someone when they will attempt to decieve cleaners based on thier bias and what fills their pockets.

HWE:
the carpet cleaning system for the 20th century

You are correct Mark, but for commercial carpet it won't be the method for the 21st.

thanx for the info Jason

you should really post that over on ICS forum.

thanx --- Derek.

Jason....

since I wasn't there at Connections,I can't comment on the demos you witnessed but I will ask you these two questions:#1.Did you bring it to Jeff personally and ask him to explain his actions? #2.What do you really mean by "lining his pockets"?
Unless I'm mistaken but Jeff doesn't sell truckmounts or the like,he pushes knowledge,not equipment.Maybe he felt compelled to spend more time on HWE than other methods simply because there is more awareness to that particular method.If what you say is true,I'm surprised because in the classes that he either instructed or assisted,I've seen nothing but first rate instruction.
Patrick

Where did the LMCCA post go? I went to question my sources on the matter discussed and they simply told me to quote the prophet Nathan to David.

John
(Oh, sorry, I mean "Jason")
The post to which you refer was deemed to be offensive
and possibly libelous. I agreed to remove it. Unlike
some other boards, John (oops, I mean "Jason"), we
like to keep it free of baiting and taunting those
with whom we may have political, business, religious,
philosophical, or ideological differences. We also
believe in playing by the rules and the ethics of an
open forum such as this, which includes posting
under one's own real name & e-mail address.

Now you call me John, why is that?

So stated facts are not acceptable?