Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
For sale

I purchased a 1 and 1/2 horse power Challenger with all the accessories plus a commercial carpet cleaning machine, cleaning chemicals, etc. with great hopes of staring up a carpet cleaning business. Unfortunately. I fell off a ladder in an unrelated accident and suffered numerous injuries including a seperated shoulder. I find now that the shoulder needs surgury and many months of rehab. Since this has put a major crimp in my efforts to start up a carpet cleaning business, I was wonderfing if anyone out their wanted to purchase my equipment. I would let everthing go for a major discount.

Re: For sale

Steve
Sorry to hear about your mishap. I wish you a speedy
and full recovery. Just one point of clarification
is needed here: you refered to a 1 & 1//2 hp
Challenger. Challenger makes a 1/2 hp machine, and a
3/4 hp machine, but not a 1 hp or a 1& 1/2 hp. Could
you clarify?

I am interested. However, I need more details on what you are selling and at what price. Give me a call at 678-570-2531.

Thx,
Mark

Hello Steve,

I would be interested in learning more about the equipment and price. email: kbsrocks@bellsouth.net

Thanks

I too am sorry to hear of your plight.Pass on the info to me.I'm curious and can pass it on locally.
Patrick

#678-290-5753

Re: For sale - Clarification

I apologize for the miscommunication. The Challenger is a 3/4 horsepower and the commercial item I mention is a commercial vacuum cleaner.

The total package consists of 1 Challenger with all the pads and accessories, 1 commercial Sanitaire vacuum, approx. $200 worth of cleaning chemicals, an orbital cleaner to do stairs.

The price asking price is $1,200 with me paying the shipping.

I really appreciate the kind words on my injuries. You all are a wonderful group of people.

Re: Is it still for sale?

Hey there,just wanted to know if it is.Post if you have time.

Steve
I think you and I exchanged several e-mails several
months back; maybe even had a phone call or two. If
I remember correctly, you're in NC. When did you buy your Challenger?

Mark

someone got a GREAT deal it sounds like.

thanx --- Derek.

That is a great deal, someone should snatch that up quickly.