Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Encap Brush from Challengerop

Hi, is anyone using the encap brush from Challengerop? According to Rick G at Excellent-Supply.com:

"Why scrub carpet with pads rather than brushes? Consider this illustration � you have a greasy frying pan to clean. You could get it clean by scrubbing it with a scrub brush, but if you scrub it with one of those green kitchen pads the pan will clean up even easier. Why? It�s because the pads make more surface contact. So when we scrub a carpet with a pad the same principle holds true. We have better agitation and we use less solution to get the job done."

So, I was wondering how the brush performs.
-Bri

Re: Encap Brush from Challengerop

Brian
I think the number of owner/users of this particular
brush is so far pretty small. My suggestion is
posting the same question over at www.icsmag.com
where the numbers of posters is larger. Maybe someone
there who I don't know about has bought and used one.

thanks Mark. I only want to know if they work well enough to make the purchase. Are you using one? Care to offer your opinion regarding the pros and cons? Does it last longer than the fiber plus pads? Is it worth the $85? I sure hope this turns out to be an alternative to buying fiber plus pads.

Brian
I have used the new encap brush a FEW times (not yet
several times). For me it operated easier/smoother
than encapping with the pads. I think I can move at
a faster pace, while still producing sufficient
agitation to perform encap properly. The bristles
are especially good at breaking thru concentrations of
spots & heavy soil. It should last indefinitely -
kind of like the green-stripe scrubbers. I also like
not leaving tiny bits of fibre pad on the carpet surface, which require post-vacuuming. I haven't heard of this occuring with rotary machines, such as the Cimex.

thanks Mark, just to close out this thread, I purchased the encap brush. I'll post my opninion. I sure hope it solves my having to keep buying pads

-Bri

Have used pads, scrub pads and brushes to encapsulate, cotton pads are faster and give a better finished product everytime.