Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
brushes

Mark, could you tell me if Challenger has any plans to make a brush pad driver? Also, what is the status of the encap brush? Thanks

Re: brushes

The encap brush ($85) is mounted on a separate pad
driver. Just remove the standard velcro-surfaced
driver, and push on the encap brush driver. There is also a grout & tile brush ($35) which is velcro-
backed, and attaches right to the standard Challenger
pad driver.

Re: Re: brushes "Hey Mark"

"The encap brush ($85) is mounted on a separate pad
driver. Just remove the standard velcro-surfaced
driver, and push on the encap brush driver. There is also a grout & tile brush ($35) which is velcro-
backed, and attaches right to the standard Challenger
pad driver."

Mark can you explain more about how to use the encap brush? I do not quite understand what you mean. I have one and it has velcro on the back and seems to just attach to the challenger without modification.

There are 2 versions of a Challenger tile & grout brush, both of which attach by velcro to the standard Challenger pad driver. The earlier version has black bristles: longer ones at the perimeter, which are intended to get into the grout lines; and shorter ones
toward the center, for tile. The current version has 4 square groupings of yellow bristles. The yellow bristles are less rigid than the black ones, allowing some of them to be pushed down into the grout by the weight of the machine. The only other Challenger brush, to my knowledge, is the encap brush, which has
its own pad driver. It has white bristles around the perimeter, and a black plastic glider in the middle.

Okay, now I understand. I thought I had the Encap brush when I actually have the Tile and Groupd brush.

Thx,
Mark