Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
3/4 hp Challenger / Sanitaire commercial vacuum - for sale

Expand your business by adding a second machine. This Challenger was purchased 12/03 and only used on three jobs. Machine is in excellent condition. Runs perfectly. Includes all gliders, pads and gallon of Outsolve. Will also throw in a slightly used Sanitaire commercial vacuum (superb quality - great condition). Purchase price on the vacuum: $189. Total package price on all: $1100. Seller pays shipping or will deliver (Washington, Oregon). Contact at salray5@yahoo.com. Challenger photos can be emailed.

Re: 3/4 hp Challenger / Sanitaire commercial vacuum - for sale

I have been thinking about giving Challenger a try. Why did you only use it 3 times? Did't like it? Bought something else? Thanks in advance for any input.

Thanks for your interest. I work a day job that takes up most of my time, plus other outside commitments. Not much time left to market my business. I will still (very occasionally) land a commercial job that I will use another machine for. Nothing wrong with the Challenger though. Does a great job, plus the all-natural approach which I can't use with the other equipment. I just don't need two machines, and when I'm trying to peel off 10,000 sf, the other is a just a little faster. I've just decided to stay away from the residential market (ideal for the Challenger). So, my loss could be your opportunity

Hi Steve,please email me.I have a few questions regarding the challenger that is for sale.Thank you,Patrick

Re: Wheres' Steve?

Does anyone here know Steve?Can anyone pass on to him that I have some questions regarding his Challenger unit.Than you,Patrick

Steve's email : salray5@yahoo.com

wish i had the money, would snap that baby up!