Nature's Quick-Dry Forum

Welcome to The Nature's Quick-Dry Forum. Feel free to post a message.

Challenger Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY

Today marks my first full year in business!
In my first full year I have set up a few regular commercial accounts, have had several repeat residential customers and have not had one unsatisfied customer. I also have customers bringing their area rugs to my home to clean upstairs in my garage. The biggest mistake I have made during my first year is spending too much money on ineffective advertising. I am a strong believer in simply meeting people face to face by making cold calls at commercial establishments with a business card and a flier. I have not had to do that since June of last summer. I am getting phone calls every week even in January, to my surprise. I have my phone number in the phone book and I bought a very inexpensive ad in a competing phone book. That sums up my marketing plan. Thanks Mark for the opportunity!
Charles Hamel
Healthy Homes Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
Auburn Maine

Re: 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY

hey congrats Charlie! man sounds like your having a pretty good 1st year, hope i am next year this time.

do you use your Challenger for both commercial and resi work, or do you supplement with other cleaning machines / methods? what cleaning solutions you using?

take care --- Derek.

Re: 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY

Charlie
Thanks very much for posting about your first year's
experiences. Whenever I sell someone a Challenger package, I do so with a certain degree of apprehension. I really want each & every one of you
to enjoy a level of success which at least meets your
initial expectations. Now go out and have an even
better Year #2!

Mark