​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Details of Mountain Trails' Support to TGOC22

Hi All, I’m Mark, one of the proprietors at Mountain Trails, the suppliers of Food on the Move and Endurance Foods lightweight meal packs. Just in case you haven't come across our listing in the Event Details for this year's TGOC, I thought I'd better pop up a post.

I would have done it earlier in the year, as we have in previous years, but in common with many businesses we've had our share of post-Brexit, Covid-related, and supply-related issues leading to many of our products having been out of stock. However, all your favourite meals are now back on the shelves and we're ready to help.

Some of you will already be customers, and indeed may have used our meals on previous challenges going back to TGOC14, and some of you may have seen our meal packs being reviewed or seen one of our adverts. However, many of you will not be aware of us, our products, or their usefulness as part of your planning for the 2022 TGO Challenge.

Accordingly, we have a webpage on our website detailing our support to those participating in TGOC22 which can be viewed here. On the webpage you can find information regarding the use of this years discount code, freebies specific to TGOC22, and shipping for overseas participants… and don’t forget that orders with a net value of over £40 are shipped free within the UK.

As in previous years, we’re giving participants an ‘across the board’ discount of 20% on all our products. In addition, if you’ve not previously bought from us, or had a free sample from us, and would like to try one of our meals for free, have a look at the webpage and get in contact. If you experience any difficulties with the online form just send your request to enquiries@mountaintrails.org.uk.

We sincerely hope that we can be of assistance in helping you find a suitable meal plan for your 2022 TGO Challenge and that you find our webpage useful. However, please don't hesitate to get in touch if there is anything else regarding the Food on the Move range, or our service, that we can help you with.

Best wishes and best of luck to all this year’s participants,

Mark & Tracey